Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] March Aclug Meeting: Monday, March 8 @ 7:30pm:

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] March Aclug Meeting: Monday, March 8 @ 7:30pm: Bleeding Edge Linux
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:59:20 -0600

I wanted to send out the notice on Wednesday, but James didn't respond to my
email, and still hasn't.  I'm just hoping he will show up to do the meeting on
Monday!  He and Anne are suppose to take care of meeting details, but that still
doesn't seem to be happening. I guess we'll see what happens Monday. :)

--Dale