Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2003:
[aclug-L] Do not open attachments!!!!

To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@complete.org>
Subject: [aclug-L] Do not open attachments!!!!
From: "David Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 07:38:26 -0600

Dear Friends:

Please use the following list to create a filter in your email system
_AND_
__P_L_E_A_S_E__!!!
Do not open attachments that have the following word groups as the subject
.. even if you know the person in question!!

Any email sent to me from this date forward that has any of the following
word groups in the subject line will be deleted automaticly!

Over the past week alone I have received over _300_ attempts of virus
infected emails and have been running two differend virus scanning software
programs on my computer system.

The following list is from both personal emails received and email virus
lists from the Norton/ Anti-Virus web site:

\_V_I_R_U_S___L_I_S_T_I_N_G_ /

myemail@xxxxxxxxxx
 data3networks.com
 Bad news!
 Bug Notice
 bug report
 Bussiness
 Buy 1 Free 2
 Current Critical Pack
 Current Microsoft Security Upgrade
 Current Microsoft Upgrade
 Free porn!
 great!
 Hack me!
 hello
 Heres a poem for you
 Hi!
 How could u do that
 How do you feel inside
 I do love you
 I do miss you
 I love you until im dead,
 I never want to go.
 I stand here inside
 I stand here undone
 I wish i just could hide
 Inet Receive
 Inet Mail System
 It will all be fine.
 Ive written a poem for you
 Last Microsoft Security Upgrade
 Last Network Critical Upgrade
 Latest Internet Security Pack
 latest microsoft security upgrade
 Look what i wrote for you
 Love poems for you :)
 Microsoft Corporation Internet Security Division
 Microsoft Corporation Public Bulletin
 Microsoft Corporation Public Services
 Microsoft Corporation Security Department
 Microsoft Corporation Program Security Department
 Microsoft Internet Mail System
 Microsoft Network Mail Delivery Service
 Microsoft Net Delivery Service
 Microsoft Security Bulletin