Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: An interesting database book

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: An interesting database book
From: "Michael Holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:48:26 -0500

I want it!  522-3637

 -----Original Message-----
From:   discussion-bounce@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:discussion-bounce@xxxxxxxxx]  On
Behalf Of ironrose
Sent:   Friday, August 29, 2003 10:03 PM
To:     discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [aclug-L] An interesting database book

I have an extra copy of Linux Database Bible for sale for $8, to cover
what it cost me plus the shipping.  It is in new condition with a
remainder mark across the bottom.  If someone else in the group doesn't
want it, then I will ship it back to the vendor on Tuesday.  ~Anne
Copyright 2001
Retail price was: 49.95
ISBN#:  0-7645-4647-4
  It covers MySQL, Oracle8i, and PostgreSQL databases.