Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2003:
[aclug-L] WiFi and club for those interested...

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] WiFi and club for those interested...
From: "Patrick Klee" <jklee2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:09:17 -0500

Hi, I started a club on Yahoo called Wichita WiFi.  NO ONE has a club in
Wichita for WiFi.  I have started collecting WiFi stuff for my laptop and truck
so I can go WarDriving, WarWalking and even WarChalking.  It is cool.  I have a
card on my powerbook that supports 802.11b and g and I have been to a coffee
shop and suprising enough, YDL 3.0 and MacOS 10.2 come with the tools, and the
card was soooooo simple to install.
Anyhoo, the link is http://www.geocities.com/patrick67206
and I have news that borders will offer WiFi on September 25th, so if the club
gets enough members interested, we can check it out.  I know Jason Klein is
interested.  So Jason, email me at jklee2@xxxxxxx because I saw you on
http://wifi.meetup.com/ and none of the venues have WiFi, but I know of many.

Cya later all.  And any links on WiFi areas you can provide would be cool as
it's VERY cool and interesting.

-- Patrick