Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2003:
[aclug-L] hp laserjet ii

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] hp laserjet ii
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:46:54 -0500

I've finally retired my ancient HP Laserjet II. It still works,
although it needs new toner. Free to the anyone interested in
hauling it off -- write me back directly. Might even be able
to find the box.

Also have several monitors in various states of disrepair,
including a 21-inch MAG that works but was never as sharp as
I thought it ought to be. Also have what used to be a very
nice 21-inch DEC that stopped working in a brownout. Also
have a 21-inch Viewsonic with one of the color channels off.
Also a 19-inch Hitachi that just stopped working. I think
there's also a 14-inch Compaq with a broken power switch.
Same deal, some with boxes, some not. I have no idea how
to fix those things, and they've just been piling up.

Also got an ancient Toshiba laptop -- might be an 80286, with
two floppy disk drives, no hard drive. Hasn't been turned on
in 10+ years, but someone might get a laugh out of it.

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2(cox.net) * http://www.tomhull.com/