Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: GNU.ORG says:

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: GNU.ORG says:
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:38:35 -0500

That's interesting, yet repeats everything we already said.  His last
statement may be accurate within the very narrow context of your original
statement.  It is not the popularly accepted definition, however, as was
overwhelmingly demonstrated during the previous thread.

Furthermore, GNU is hardly an defining authority on Linux definitions.
Perhaps on the Hurd, but not Linux.

-- Jonathan