Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2003:
[aclug-L] Computer moving sale!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Computer moving sale!
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 14:52:10 -0500

I have a few items I'd like to sell, and will likely have more in the coming
days/weeks.  Feel free to make your own offer on any of these items.
(1) APC Back-UPS 650.  Includes 3 battery-backed plugs, and 3 standard (non
backed) plugs, plus phone line protection ports.  Includes a DB-9 port to
connect to a PC for monitoring.  Asking $30

(2) APC Network PowerCell (appear be a 630VA units).  Includes 4 plugs
(presumably all are battery-backed), and a DB-9 monitoring port.  Asking
$25/each

(1) Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 4050TN laser printer.  This unit works well, and
although it was made about 3 years ago, is practically brand new.  Actual page
count is at 6100 pages.  (First scheduled maintainence is at 150,000 pages.)
HP JetDirect card is already installed (to hook up to ethernet).  Asking $700

(1) Falcon 4.0 (flight sim software) for Windows.  Never opened.  Asking $30.