Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2002:
[aclug-L] dishwasher

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] dishwasher
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:13:51 -0600

This is way off-topic, but I have a used dishwasher (a Roper,
24" built-in, probably about 5 years old, came with the house)
which anyone who wants to pick it up can have. Free, like Linux,
with the usual Linux warranty. It works OK -- a couple of tines
in the lower rack are broken, and it's not as quiet, roomy, nor
quite as effective at cleaning as the new ones. But it works
OK. If you're intrested, let me know. First come, first served.

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2 at cox.net * http://www.tomhull.com/