Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: List software reformating mime messages.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: List software reformating mime messages.
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:42:07 -0600

If it is important to you to sign something on the list, you can do a simple
cut-and-paste, so that the ascii-armored signature shows up in the body of
the message rather than as an attachment.

Most/all PGP/GPG enabled mail clients will understand this.  Granted, it's
less automatic on your end, but on the receiving end it's just as good.