Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Keysigning party; GPG talk

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Keysigning party; GPG talk
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:12:18 -0600

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 02:23:54PM -0600, Ryan wrote:

> I just registered my keys but I have a class at the time of the meeting
> but I want to attend, so I may do some juggling. If I am able (may not

The keysigning will be towards the end -- we'll talk about why GPG is
important first -- so it may work out for you after all.

> Your page wasent exactly specific on what to bring.. I assume we should

Sorry, I've corrected that omission now.
http://master-www.complete.org/keysigning.html has that info.

> What ID's will be accepted? I only have my drivers license as an ID (I

I'm saying "photo ID", so your driver's license should be fine.

-- John