Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Newspaper Adverts?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Newspaper Adverts?
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:28:14 -0600

Since not all local papers get the same inserts...

Did anybody in the Wichita area happen to get the "Toys-'R''-Us" sales
insert in the Sunday 11/10/02 Wichita Eagle?

The only reason that I am asking is that.. per-online postings this flyer
was to of listed the DVD:
: Star Wars: Attack Of The Clone : For less than $10.00!!

For some reason I seemed to of gotten the "Newsstand" edition of the
paper... the version missing all the coupons and most of the sales flyers..
Today.

Or did the Wichita market just not get the sales flyer/pricing at all??

--David