Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FYI: Case Mods

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FYI: Case Mods
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 06:36:45 -0500

Being a former KOCH employee I think that a better test for your drives is
to give them to the management at KOCH and see how much food can be piled on
and how many times they can knock them off their desks..
I think that I would trust the Orangutans with my finest china after seeing
what I have seen happen in the offices... some of those guys need cooling
fans attached to their heads. [back on topic of cooling things down.]