Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] AGP Card

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] AGP Card
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:08:44 -0500

Does any body here happen to have an ATI or VIA/Apollo based AGP card that I
could borrow for a day or two?

I had purchased a new SIS 315 chip set AGP card for my latest project and I
can not for the life of me get it to work in a dual video card system.

The MoBo is a VIA KT133 based chip set and the PCI card is my ATI Radeon
7200 w/TV out.

I have spent the last day trying to get the SIS card and the ATI card to
load their drivers correctly in Win98SE.

The SIS card is the 32meg card that NCR had on sale last week.

From what I read online before I purchased the SIS card I should not of had
these troubles!?!

--David