Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Slashdot meetup

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Slashdot meetup
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Aug 2002 14:09:45 -0500

I talked about this last month, but no regular ACLUG members came, but
I'll mention it again.

Those people that read slashdot on the Wichita community are going to
meetup Thursday.

Last time it was great fun, and we even got mentioned on Slashdot.

If you'd like to go and hang around geeks, register at
http://slashdot.meetup.com, if they don't get 4 people who rsvp they
cancel the meetup, And since only 1/2 the people who RSVP'd last time
showed upo thats 2 people. I'd like for more to be there. I like
socializing with people I can relate to.

So If your interested sign up and RSVP, its free, you'll even get your
own Nametag

--

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Programmer Analyst