Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 released (fwd)

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 released (fwd)
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:31:20 -0500

Finally! I've had it installed since May, and have mirrored the Woody
Archive since late May. Now that it's released, there should be official
JIGDO (JIGsaw DOwnload) files available to build CD images. I think the
distribuiton now has 6 CD's for a full install, 8 if you want source files
too. Since it's officially released, I should be able to build CD images in
a day or two if anyone needs them.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx