Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2002:
[aclug-L] Starting a geek house. Anyone interested?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Starting a geek house. Anyone interested?
From: Patrick Klee <misterp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:27:49 -0500

Hi,
        I have been looking at condos in the area of Rock and Web, and was
wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a geek house.  I am sure
you guys are familiar with them.  And guidelines are as follows:

* College students or people that have a computer related job, age 21 - 30.
* No married people, (of course!)
* Shoud be prepared to have a ton of computer stuff and wired up to high
speed DSL through speakeasy?  Probably the fastest DSL provider in the US,
based in Seattle.  And they support a wide range of OSes.

Anyone interested call me at (316) 652-0577
ask for Patrick.

Probably your income should be $300 - $500 a month, as the condos I have seen
at $600 - $700 for 3 and 4 bedroom.

Cya.