Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: MP3 server

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: MP3 server
From: amccadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:23:32 -0500

Thanks Stephen that is the program that I have been looking for.  Please
let me know if anyone else is wanting an interface for their millions of
mp3 files.

Has anyone tried F-prot to check for viruses on linux?  I had a trojan
on the XP machine that Norton caught.  I have never had a virus on any
of the 5 linux machines that I have, atleast not that I am aware of.  I
have had a few times that something really weird was going on and I just
re-fdisked, formatted and started all over again.  This was about the
time of Code Red and I couldn't figure out what was going on with the
machine.  I guess I took the chicken way out of the situation, but it
was a resolution that worked.  ~Anne