Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2002:
[aclug-L] webdev meeting

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Thomas Wallis <wallis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] webdev meeting
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 20:35:43 -0500

Announcement: The ACLUG web development team will be having a
meeting at WSU tomorrow (Wed. June 5) evening, 7:30 PM, usual
room. (Tom Wallis: can we get 260 or 261 opened?)

Agenda:

 * Web server system administration:
     user accounts
     mail aliases
     backups
     server configuration issues (ssl, sudo)
     module administration responsibilities

 * CVS organization/administration:
     change control moderation?
     separate aclug files from openacs?

 * Training/education:
     what do we need to help folks work on this?

 * Project list:
     use existing modules
     new modules?
     search tool (htdig?)
     rss interface

 * Content organization:
     home page design
     my workspace design
     faq framework
     content sections

 * Promotion:
     link from old aclug.org website
     meeting update

I'm posting this to discussion to get broader exposure than
just posting it to webdev; I'm not posting to webdev on the
assumption that everyone on webdev is also on discussion.
(The meeting has been previously announced on webdev.)

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull at kscable.com * http://www.tomhull.com/