Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Employment Help...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Employment Help...
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 04:23:09 -0500

Employment Help...

Due to a number of factors, I would like to find a new job starting
05/01/02

As many of you know close to 75% of job openings are never
advertised and are filled by word of mouth.

If your company has any entry level positions in most any dept.
please forward to me contact persons email/fax/phone number.

I will not use your name unless you stated that I can as a
reference.

I know that many of you do not know me from "ADAM" but a few of you
have meet me from online computer part sales.

I have been working 3rd shift for the last four+ years and would
really like to find a "Day Job".

--David