Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Sundance Channel

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Sundance Channel
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:29:36 -0600

I am interested in watching both of these.
I routinely am in Wichita every couple weeks on the weekend and would
need to either
   1.  get a copy of the tape
   2.  arrange to pick it up on Sat afternoon and return it on Sun
afternoon.
Either choice would be fine for me.
Please let me know, direct to my email address.
Thanks.