Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: linux mail server which talks to M$ exchange server

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: linux mail server which talks to M$ exchange server
From: Christopher Brown <chrisb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Mar 2002 08:30:36 -0600

Actually, Ximian Evolution will talk at the IMAP and POP configuration
to exchange servers, both 5.5 and 2k. HOWEVER, the "Connector" that will
all full Contacts, Task list, and Calendar interaction will only be out
for 2k sometime on or before May. The connector for exchange 5.5 won't
be out till "sometime later this year"

I've signed to beta test, as I'm reading this missive from my Ximian
Evolution IMAP client connected to my Exchange5.5 server. IMAP gives 95%
functionality and that's all a lot of people need, in my company.

(my 2 pennies)

Chris Brown
Kansas Credit Union Association