Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] THE BOOKS ARE HERE!!!!!

To: "Discussion" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] THE BOOKS ARE HERE!!!!!
From: "John Alexander" <johnalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:10:09 -0600

To anybody that I didn't see at the Super Sabado Sencacional Sale, or at
least the last 30 minutes while I was there, the order from NoStarch has
arrived. I can bring them to the next meeting. If you want to arrange
something else to pick up your books, because you can't make it to the
meeting, or you JUST CAN'T WAIT, drop me a line.

John Alexander
WorldCom
Senior Network Engineer I
MM NETS (Network Engineering Technical Support)
http://nets.wcomnet.com/
V737-8471
1-800-PAGE-MCI pin 930-0285
316-684-8471