Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2001:
[aclug-L] Windoz Question "After Dark Screen Saver(s)"

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;@complete.org>
Subject: [aclug-L] Windoz Question "After Dark Screen Saver(s)"
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:39:35 -0600

Topic: Windoz "After Dark Screen Saver(s)"

Ok I have had "After Dark Screen Saver(s)" running my system(s) for
years.... and the system crashed (as trying to re-partion harddrive to
install Linux) and I tried to reinstall the files only to find that some
file are missing ????? And/or  floppy discs are unreadable... I have been
able to get the DATA/Module files from a backup up _BUT_ unable to find the
needed installer and related files that should be in the Windows directory.

I have all three of the "Star Trek" screen savers!

I thought that I had the latest engine for the program V4.0 on a backup file
but can not find it..

Can you help? It seems that the http://www.berksys.com/ web address is no
longer good?

David E. Carmichael