Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] rock critic website

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] rock critic website
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:03:54 -0600

I mentioned this to a couple of people at last night's meet,
but maybe a general announcement would be welcome. I've been
working on a web site for an old friend, Village Voice rock
critic Robert Christgau. The site is up at:

  http://www.robertchristgau.com/

The web site has a database of 10,000 records that Christgau
has reviewed in 30+ years of Consumer Guide columns, of which
4,000 reviews are currently available. Plus most of his music
essays and book reviews since 1988, info on his books, etc.

The web site runs on Linux, natch; Apache, PHP, MySQL, with
ht://Dig for text search.

Comments, design tips, suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull at kscable.com * http://www.tomhull.com/