Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Lindows

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Lindows
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 21:15:38 -0600

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 07:38:09PM -0600, Ironrose wrote:

> My morning routine is 2 cups of coffee, then yogert & cereal, another
> cup of coffee, then Ibuprofen, vitamins, and a large glass of water.  We
> are all just a little bit different, isn't that nice.... ~Ironrose :-)

Best wake-me-up is a good night's sleep before-hand.  I've eschewed
caffeine for the most part, although today I had a Pepsi at KFC, but
it's rare if I have more than the equivilant of a can or two a week.  I
start the morning checking my email and reading my online comics, then
eating breakfast.  I think my morning milk does as much as anything else
I've tried and it's easier on the system.  I drink plain old water and I
feel much better the past couple years I've done this.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               | sleeping giant and