Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: [Fwd: Urge the States not to accept a weak settlement!]

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [Fwd: Urge the States not to accept a weak settlement!]
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Nov 2001 14:19:31 -0600

Well, I kinda like java,though I wish Sun would submit it to the
standards committee and put it under a better license.

The important part of this message was for those on the list whose
states are suing with the DOJ, to contact there Governors and Attorney
Generals if they feel MS's penalty will not stop them from abusing there
monopoly power

On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 14:18, Jonathan Hall wrote:

> What about those of us who hate Java?  Do we have reason to hate Microsoft,
> too?   :P
>

> (I hate Java... but... I do hate Microsoft more :-)
>

> On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 02:07:56PM -0600, Clint Brubakken wrote:
> >
> > For those interested in the MS - US settlement, I'm not sure if KS is
> > one of the states suing though.

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Programmer Analyst
Inetic Web Development
---
Black holes are where God divided by zero.