Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Laser printer recommend

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Laser printer recommend
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:37:05 -0500

I have a Lexmark E312 that I like pretty good. It has great Linux
support and I imagine that it has Windows support too. The only gripe
that I have is that the paper feeder sometimes tries to pull more than
one sheet of paper through. It makes a good person printer, but I
wouldn't choose it for an office printer necessarily.

One word of warning. Don't get the E312L version. It is the same
printer with like half the memory and it doesn't come with a full
tonor cartridge, and it isn't much cheaper.

Steve