Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: EpoX

To: ACLUG_DISCUSSION <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: EpoX
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 22:33:57 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Maverick wrote:

>    Have anyone use a motherboard brand name Epox on
> Linux? www.epox.com

I've been using an Epox board for the Phoenyx server for over a year now.
I've been very happy with it.  It's a Pentium II class.

Cybertron here in town carries them as one of their primary boards.
That's where I got mine.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
"*I'LL* mess with Texas!" - Captain Kansas.