Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: 16X Imation CDR

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: 16X Imation CDR
From: Maverick <mluvw47@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

I found out Memorix works pretty good, just Imation is
having this problem... is that any one have more
problem on Imation? How long did this kind of CDR
last?
Imation? Memorix?

Well, yea..it got really x##@#%$#$#@ when you need the
CDR and it didn't work at the moment you need.

Mav

http://tmp2.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi