Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Web Designer Needed

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Web Designer Needed
From: "Arnold Cavazos Jr." <abcjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:38:13 -0500

If you know anybody that does webdesign work, iWichita.com - Hubris
Communications is hiring.  We are exclusively an Apache on Linux/FreeBSD
environment so if their forte' is ASP/IIS/NT/2K, we have no use for
them.

Compensation package is heavily based on knowledge, experience,
and ability to hit the ground running.  Inquiry's can be sent to
"jobs@xxxxxxxxxx"

--
Arnold B. Cavazos, Jr.                           Voice:  (316)858-3000
Director of Sales & Marketing                      Fax:  (316)858-3001