Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Con in wichita, this weekend

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Con in wichita, this weekend
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:44:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Clint Brubakken wrote:

> What game shop? I saw this at both Agents and Blue Horse I thought

Prairie Dog, which is notorious for not having any usable display space.
Despite having the largest selection of RPG's in town, they're not a very
great store.  But I don't think any of the shops in town are "good" game
stores.

But a scifi/gaming con should have freaking huge posters in every comic
and game store in town, so that they're impossible to miss.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
New Mail not found.  Start whine-pout sequence? (Y/N)