Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Linux games at EB for dirt cheap

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Linux games at EB for dirt cheap
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:59:03 -0500

Hi all,
        for those who live in Kansas, Electronics Botique in Towne East AND
West
have the following Linux games from Loki:

Quake 3 Arena: $9.99
Eric's Ultimate Solitare: $4.99
Heretic 2: $9.99
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Unsure
Railroad Tycoon 2: Unsure
Tribes 2: $49.99
Sid Mier's Alpha Centari: $49.99

I just thought I would let everyone know, because I am sure Loki charges full
price ($20 - $40, I haven't checked their site).  EB has them for really cheap.
I have Eric's Ultimate Solitare, but that's because I am a freak.  :-)

--
Patrick Klee - Linux hobbyist and guru.
http://silverchair.futureks.net/~drwho