Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] [announce] Parking for Tonight's meeting

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [announce] Parking for Tonight's meeting
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:17:03 -0500

For those of you planning on attending tonight's meeting, I've just been
informed that the parking lot in front of Jabara Hall has been torn up for
re-paving, so you will need to allow yourself a little extra time to find a
parking space.

Since this may be a problem all summer, tonight we will be discussing the
possibility of moving the meetings elsewhere until fall classes begin.

If anyone has suggestions, please bring them up at tonight's meeting, or
drop a message to mailto:info@xxxxxxxxx

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx