Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2001:
[aclug-L] Something truly strange...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx, linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Something truly strange...
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 02:38:15 -0600

Wow.  I have had Redhat 7.1 sitting on my shelf, gathering dust, because
when I installed I got an error, and I even tried different things.
Come to find out, for my motheboard, I needed a new boot floppy because
my motherboard is a 440gx and it had an IRQ timeout error at start up.
I was wondering if anyone knew about this, or am I the only one with a
stone aged 440gx mobo.  :-)

--
Patrick Klee - Gamer for life.
http://silverchair.futureks.net/~drwho