Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2001:
[aclug-L] Toshiba Tecra Laptops P266MMX-PII-366 Available for shipping 0

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Toshiba Tecra Laptops P266MMX-PII-366 Available for shipping 04-17-2001
From: "Rick Kolton" <rkolton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:24:39 -0500

 *If you are unable to view this page cut and paste the following url into
your Internet browser: "http://www.compucycle.net/export.htm"; and then click
on "Notebooks".

Toshiba TECRA Notebook Special
Tested and Guaranteed Working

Before we put our grubby little hands on them and increase the cost by
refurbishing and reloading them, we decided to offer these in
"Tested/Working" condition.

Processor Memory Hard Drive CD-ROM Display Individual Price 3+ Price 10+
Price P-266 48MB RAM 4.0GB 20X 12.1" TFT $559 $529 $499 PII-266 64MB RAM
6.4GB 20X 13.3" TFT $669 $639 $609 PII-300 64MB RAM 6.4GB 20X 13.3" TFT $699
$669 $639 PII-366 64MB RAM 6.4GB 20X 13.3" TFT $729 $699 $669
We are now taking orders on these units for shipment beginning the week of
April 16th.

The Toshiba Tecra 550 CDT has a 12.1" TFT color display and 33.6 Modem.

The Toshiba Tecra 8000 has a 13.3" TFT color display and 56K Modem.

Turn this into a desktop by adding a Docking Station, 17" Monitor, Keyboard
and Mouse for just $149 more!

Since these are still under Factory Warranty this should be a great savings
to you. In regards to the warranty, each unit could have differing amount of
factory warranty remaining based on when they were pulled out of service but
CompuCycle will warrant the Laptop per Toshiba's written Warranty for our
normal 30 day period (batteries for 10 days).

Toshiba Tecra 550 CDT
Toshiba Tecra 8000
[IMG]
  * Intel Pentium 266MMX Processor
  * 12.1" 1024 x 768 x 16MB Active Color Display
  * 4MB Graphics Memory
  * 48MB RAM
  * 4.0GB Hard Drive
  * 20x CD-ROM
  * External Floppy Drive
  * Trackpoint Mouse
  * 16Bit Full Duplex Sound with 2 Internal Speakers
  * 2 PCMCIA Slots plus Infared, Serial, Video, Parallel Ports
  * LiIon Battery / Charger
    * Intel Pentium II 300MHz Processor
    * 13.3" 800 x 600 x 16MB Active Color Display
    * 128Bit Graphics / 2MB Memory
    * 64MB RAM
    * 6.4GB Hard Drive
    * 20X CD-ROM
    * Yamaha 16Bit Sound
    * External Floppy Drive
    * Trackpoint Mouse
    * 2 PCMCIA Slots plus Infared, Serial, Video, Parallel Ports
    * LiIon Battery / Charger

    All pricing above reflect a 3% discount for Cash, Check, COD and/or Bank
Wire payments.

    This discount will not be available on any orders being processed on a
credit card or by L/C.

    For units being exported our Terms of Payment are Cash on Dispatch of
Container.

    In some cases a Letter of Credit, confirmed by a major US bank, is
acceptable but all costs of preparation and documentation are to be borne by
the purchaser. Compucycle requires a 15% deposit by wire transfer in order
tohold a specific offering for you inspection or while arrangements are
beingmade for shipping. This deposit is totally refundable upon inspection
should your agent find items not as described.

    All prices and items quoted are made based on availability of product at
this time. All product is currently in inventory but may reach disposition
through other means at any time.

    For additional information or to place orders contact Rick Kolton at
(713) 866-8024 or by email at rkolton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx