Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Bad news

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Bad news
From: Ryan Claycamp <claycamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:25:32 -0600

At 04:09 AM 2/2/2001 -0600, you wrote:

>Hey!
>     There was an article here:
>http://www.satirewire.com/news/0101/linux_quit.shtml
>
>Can someone read this and please tell me that I am right when I say I should
>go bomb Microsoft.  I don't quite get this, but it looks bad for Linux.  My
>dad found this at work, trying to crush my hopes for Linux I guess.  He WILL
>BELEIVE.

I hope you are kidding.  It is hard to judge subtle humor in writing,
without the benefit of voice inflection or facial expressions.  In case you
are not kidding, the hostname should have given a clue or the disclaimer at
the bottom of the page: SatireWire is intended for use by those age 18 and
older. All stories are fictional and satirical and should not in any way be
construed as fact. Please read our disclaimer. All contents Copyright ©
1999-2001, SatireWire, LLC. All rights reserved.

So put that little explosive back in your closet and save it for another day.

Ryan

--
Visit the Guernsey Aviation web site: http://www.guernseyaviation.com/