Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Get Up to $375 in Savings from GetConnected.com

To: aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Get Up to $375 in Savings from GetConnected.com
From: "GetConnected.com" <Circulation@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:38:47 -0500

Dear Friend,

Sign up for any Phone, Internet or Wireless service from GetConnected.com and
save up to $375 with GetConnected.com's special offers listed below.  From the
latest wireless phones to a great selection of high-speed Internet providers,
GetConnected.com is technology's home on the Internet.   And if you're looking
for that perfect holiday gift check out the new wireless handheld devices. You
may just add it to your own wish list.

GetConnected.com provides up-to-date listings of all telecommunication
providers and plans so you can compare your options side by side and choose the
best plan for you.  Our information is comprehensive and unbiased, allowing you
to make an informed decision while saving time and money.  No sales associates
to follow you around a store - but our customer service is live and available
24 hours a day.

Start Saving Now:
To take advantage of GetConnected.com's special rebates, simply click on any of
the links below

Check out the great offers:

- $25 off any Long Distance service
  http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-S
- $100 off any Wireless Phone and Plan
  http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-T
- $100 off any Wireless Handheld Device and Plan
  http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-V
- $50 off when you purchase Internet service
  http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-Y
- $50 off Local Phone
  http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-W
- $50 off Cable or Satellite TV
  http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-X

It's that simple.

MAKE BOND JEALOUS
When you visit GetConnected.com at
http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-R, enter to win a BMW Z3
Roadster complete with Cell Phone and PDA.

FRIENDSHIP PAYS
We'll also give you a $20 Gift Certificate whenever any of your friends or
family purchase on our site. It's part of our Friends and Family program that's
designed to give a little back to our customers.
Just click here.
http://www.we0.net/Naviant/rd.asp?id=32FHK-T-CN-Z
Visit us today and find out why GetConnected.com was recently named one of
Newsweek's "103 Best Web Sites" and Yahoo's top site of the day.
Copyright(c)1998-2000 Naviant Marketing Solutions, Inc.