Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Sixty Four Thousand Dollar Question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Sixty Four Thousand Dollar Question
From: Jeff Vian <jvian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:12:53 -0600

May be the logs.  If the logs are adding a lot of info the space used grows.
Also, if not configured to properly purge older logs out the space grows.
Check the space used there.

BTW, 1.2GB is tiny for a busy system.  You could easily add another small
drive and put the spool and log trees on the other drive.  That would
prevent the growth of log space or spooling space from interfering with
system operation.