Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Has anybody used win4lin?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Has anybody used win4lin?
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:49:13 -0600

I saw that they were supposed to be offering a free trial offer-here it is

"Visit www.netraverse.com for free evaluation versions of Win4Lin, a program
that lets you open and work with Windows software on a Linux OS"

Comment: Linux is the OS, marketing people

I would download and try this first. I think I will and compare it to wine.

James L

On Thu, 07 Dec 2000, you wrote:
> I am thinking on buying win4lin and I was hoping for some thoughts from =
> the group. Also, my sound chip is yet to be supported.  Any suggestions =
> ?
>
> Mike

If you get multiple copies, delete them, or go fix kmail on alphas ;)