Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: MusicMatch Linux Beta Testing

To: "discussion@xxxxxxxxx" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: MusicMatch Linux Beta Testing
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:48:45 -0600 (EST)

tried it a few weeks ago, but it's really slow...  uses WINE libs and
stuff, which REALLY slows things down! : ^ (

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>