Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: REVERSE the AGING PROCESS 10-20 Years!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: REVERSE the AGING PROCESS 10-20 Years!
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:15:10 -0600 (EST)

ooo, i bet this will cure the common cold, save my failing hard drive,
bring world peace, and give us an answer for Indecision 2000 too!  i
better fork out all my money! : ^ )

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>