Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: RAM type question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: RAM type question
From: CHEFRUB@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:53:35 EST

go to TOMSHARDWARE.COM, do a search there, he has all the chip numbers which
will lead to your answer of what type of ram you have already.
With the price of ram right now, I'd buy the best you can afford, without any
regaurd to your 64 meg chip. I recently bought CAS2 ECC 256 meg chips for
$155, so $310 makes my server as stablke as hell
Matt