Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2000:
[aclug-L] Testing a PCMCIA Card?

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;@complete.org>
Subject: [aclug-L] Testing a PCMCIA Card?
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 06:35:16 -0500

Does anybody here know of a place or a way to test a 'TYPE 1' PCMCIA ATA
Memory Card?

I purchased one to work with my handheld and when I received it my handheld
would not see the card, maybe the card was miss stated as being an 'ATA'
card? or if due to the Kansas heat the card was damaged. Or maybe my
handheld just does not like the card?  My modem card works.

David E. Carmichael

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: David E. Carmichael.vcf