Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] Fw: toshiba satellite T1960CS + linux

To: "ACLUG" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Fw: toshiba satellite T1960CS + linux
From: "Michael Holmes" <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:25:22 -0500

I have emailed him a copy of my /etc/XF86Config file, it should run his, as
it is the same video card and display, I do not know why he cannot get his
floppy drive to boot the linux, he can boot a windoz disk, and it will not
boot a linux disk.  He only has a 320 meg and the xwin may be crashing from
crowding the swap space, as he is running peanut linux.