Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] 2.4

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] 2.4
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:01:53 -0500

I was wondering if Debian's apt-get can download the kernal sources when they
come out, or if no one packages it (there aren't any rpms, that I can find).

Is anyone else in ACLUG using either 2.3 or 2.4?

Are there any security flaws with ?khttpd? (the kernal based web server) that
are known? (not that my machine is all that secure at all, which I need to
change.)

James L