Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Sambaon IBM m/f Contract in Frankfurt !

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Sambaon IBM m/f Contract in Frankfurt !
From: "Lrs v.d.Ast" <mrprenzl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:44:53 -0500

Michael Holmes wrote:

> You could follow the courtry of thought, by looking up the country code on the
> phone number is not the code for Maine USA !
>
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> > Ingo Hoffmann wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi.. Need a samba on IBM guy for 6 months in Frankfurt.. Any takers
> > >
> > > Ingo
> > >
> > > Tel:         0041 32 753 06 66
> > > Fax:        0041 32 753 06 69
> > > Mobile :  0041 79 658 8840
> > > E-mail:   ih@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Web:       www.talisman.ch

> > Frankfurt am Oder or Frankfurt am Main?
> >
> > L.v.d.A.

Actually, this guy is in Switzerland (ch= Confederato Helvetica =
Switzerland) and he means Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt am
Oder is much smaller and on the Polish border. I was being hilarious.
But I am curious what sort of restrictions would apply to an American
working in Europe. I sent them email and it bounced....

L.v.d.A.