Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Web Site Screen Shots gone?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Web Site Screen Shots gone?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:29:17 -0500

If you want to have them placed on the ACLUG website, you can send them to
me. You might note what window mangager, distribution, etc that you captured
in the message.  Also tell me how you want the image credited - i.e. what
name and email address do you want me to place along with the picture.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx