Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] red hat sleeps forever!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] red hat sleeps forever!
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 02:46:44 -0500

I have red hat 6.2 when the computer goes into sleep mode (set in kde desktop)
there is nothing that will awaken the sleep mode
I like to leave the computer on, but I want the monitor to go off.

Right now, you have to hit the power button, and put up with all the nasty
complaints from linux for improper shutdown
  --
Michael A. Holmes