Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Trailing Edge (was:Re: Where to find ethernet hardware?)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Trailing Edge (was:Re: Where to find ethernet hardware?)
From: James <pantherace13@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 23:30:16 -0500

I went in there on Wendsday, and they are moving from the current location
to the back of office max (where the auction was). They will be closed today
and saturday. (I think they will open up on monday, but can't really
remember.)

For those who don't know how to get to the new site:
go up by the east sams, and into the parking lot. go down the alley between
sams and office max. near the very back of office max building there is a
door. That is where Trailing Edge will be.
(If that sounded confusing look at some of the more extreme man pages.)

James