Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] [announce] NetWorkshop-2 (Setting Up A Network Server)

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [announce] NetWorkshop-2 (Setting Up A Network Server)
From: "Info" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 00:51:38 -0500

NetWorkshop-2 (Setting Up A Network Server)
Saturday, May 6, 2000   12:00 pm
At 260 Jabara Hall, Wichita State University

NetWorkshop-2 will pick up approximately from where the first workshop ended.
While this workshop builds on concepts covered previously, the only requirement
is that you have a functioning network card.

We will be covering DHCP, IP Masquerading, DNS, NFS, SAMBA, Sendmail, Fetchmail,
POP3, IMAP & Apache. Setup will begin at 11AM, and the workshop will start at
Noon and run until 6PM with 30 minutes devoted to each segment, and a 15 minute
break / discussion period between segments. We will have a 30 minute lunch break
at approximately 4PM.

Printed Manuals and/or lunch will be available for a nominal fee.

If you wish to attend, please register at
http://www.aclug.org/ACLUG/events/register.html

Items to bring: Your computer, keyboard, mouse, monitor, cables, network cables,
(network hub if you have one), your Linux CD (in case we need drivers)